The power of uncertainty
Do you know how to find them and use them? Through hands-on exercises in Stanford's archives, students learn the fundamentals of archival research. Pursuing their own research interests, students will learn to become self-sufficient, independent researchers capable of navigating uncertainty and producing knowledge--a skill set in demand no matter what their major or post-graduate plans.
Dr Allen Abramson
Instructor permission required. This session takes place at the Cantor. Interested students might be interested in signing up for the intensive at the Hoover Archives as well. For more information about the training session, please contact Prof. Tom Mullaney tsmullaney stanford.
The power of uncertainty
View Map View Map. Find out more about how your privacy is protected. Multiple Dates.
- The Computer Revolution in Philosophy: Philosophy, science and models of mind..
- The Power of Uncertainty.
- Why the Decision-Making Power and Uncertainty Are So Crucial To Your Life.
- Power Uncertainty calculation for a non-standard Power Factor value – Fluke Calibration Help Center.
- Lintelligence sensible du décideur : Relation, intuition, valeurs : des atouts pour développer votre potentiel de dirigeant (Stratégies et management) (French Edition);
Select a time. Event description. Description Mastering Uncertainty: The Power of Archival Thinking Cantor Intensive When confronted with chaos and uncertainty, do you know how to stay calm, ask the right questions, and find the answers? Archival researchers do. Read more Read less.
- Durga Chew-Bose on the power of uncertainty!
- The power of uncertainty | The Bookseller;
- Pro .NET Performance: Optimize Your C# Applications (Experts Voice in .NET);
The total will be the square root of 0. The math is not too complicated.
The power of uncertainty | Virgin
Now if you know the exact phase angle you can use the calculation on page to figure out the EXACT adder. But the difference between the 35 and 40 degree watts spec adder is only about 0. Second method, start with a known Power Factor, calculate the phase angle and find the exact adder:. Again - if you know the phase angle then you can use the formula below to get your adder and plug it into the rss formula above. To calculate exact AC Watts power adders due to phase uncertainty for values not shown, use the formula below: The following excerpt is from the A User's manual.
If we go back to the 0. Again, here is the math:.
I hope this will help you solve future power uncertainty problems. For more training on Fluke products and General Metrology topics. Please sign in to leave a comment.